Friday, November 26, 2010

One More Please

Let me share this experience of mine with you all since I feel it’s one of the most cherished memories of my life. I was in a third grade and if my mathematics is not wrong, then was eight and a half year old. She was a second grade student. An auto rickshaw use to drop us to our home and she use to be the last kid to get down and I was last but one. One day it so happened that when everybody got down and I was about to, she kissed me on cheeks and said “I love you”. I was in awe. What was that!!! I could not able to understand for few minutes. And what to say back was just “I love you too” as I had heard in those movies but I was speechless. I got down as it was time to, but I was still thinking upon that. I thought of telling to mom that she said this to me and kissed me up but frankly speaking I would have done the blunder. I didn’t say anything. The next day, she did it again. And you won’t believe that what did I do? I kissed her back this time and said I love you too…..

It was a sheer act of my innocence and nothing else than that. This innocence continued for quite a long time till she changed the school after few months. And you know what, I met her quite recently and that’s too accidently. I wished I could ask her “One more please!!!!”

2 comments:

  1. I remember hearing this first hand from u.. lols..

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you wished for the last time, I hope she wasn't married... :-)

    ReplyDelete